Thursday, January 26, 2006

itunes at work

I got this exercise off of Barnesy's (Barnesey's?) xanga - I thought it would be fun to do with my work itunes:

Directions: Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.


How many songs: 4
Sort by song title...
First song: Cash Machine - Hard-Fi
Last song: You're My Demon - ODYC


Sort by time...
Shortest Song: 3:42 Cash Machine - Hard-Fi
Longest Song: 4:33 Mayberry - Rascal Flatts


Sort by album...
First Song: Goldmine - ODYC, ()
Last Song: Cash Machine - Hard-Fi, (Cash Machine - Single)


Top 5 Most Played Songs...
Mayberry - Rascal Flatts (9 times)
Cash Machine - Hard-Fi (2 times)
Goldmine - ODYC (2 times)
You're My Demon - ODYC (1 time)

First 5 songs that come up on Shuffle...
You're My Demon - ODYC
Goldmine - ODYC
Cash Machine - Hard-Fi
Mayberry - Rascal Flatts
You're My Demon - ODYC

Search...
This part was a search-for-certain-words part. But the only word that elicited any results was "you." It had one result.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

It made me giggle too.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home