Monday, January 16, 2006

It's nice when everything just makes sense causing decision making to be extremely easy. This happened today. Sarah and I went to a bunch of apartments to take some tours. Most of them were either too run-down, or too expensive, or planned to rip a lot of money out of me for having a cat...but then we found this place:



Not only was this the friendliest atmosphere, the longest hours in the management office (big plus), underground parking, a volleyball court, raquetball, pool, tennis, etc., a bunch of party rooms that can be booked for free (FTA: read "small group party!"), and like 8 thousand running paths, but it was also by far the cheapest rent. The cheapest rent and also the best move-in deal, I figured out that I'm going to be saving about one thousand dollars out of rent and deposit that I don't have to pay with this move-in deal. Like pretty much I couldn't even believe it! I've been kind of struggling lately as to how I was going to live beneath my means while still living alone, and this is a huge answer to that.

The only drawback is that it is kind of far from everywhere, but it's only half a drawback - Sarah reminded me that it would give me a lot more quality time in the car to listen to Faithwalkers and LT stuff. So, I'm even excited about that!

So yeah...anyone want to help me move this summer??

5 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Two observations:
1. Where is it?
2. With that flower in the way, it says Ratford. That's funny.

10:15 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

It's in Minnetonka, west of 494 on Hwy 7. Pretty much it's own country.

10:17 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

woohoo! That's so nice of you! Sometime at the end of July, either the weekend of July 1st or the weekend before.

Don't feel bad if you can't make it, that just means so much that you'd even want to try!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss yoooou!!! And I'll help you move in, any excuse to see you again!

9:48 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Goody, I'd love for you to come help! Not just for the help, but also because it would be very great to see you! So keep the last weekend of June free!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home