Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I was tagged...what was I going to do?

Tagged by Maren

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
*Retirement Home Waitress
*Swim Teacher for 3-9 Year Olds
*Laudry Attendant
*Client Analyst

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
*Big
*Little Monsters
*Almost Famous
*Gremlins

Four Places I Have Lived:
*Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
*Richfield, Minnesota
*Melbourne, Australia
*Estes Park, Colorado


Four TV Shows I Love To Watch (unlike Maren, I have answers...):
*American Idol (with Jess)
*Project Runway
*Arrested Development
*That 70s Show

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
*Grand Canyon
*Niagara Falls
*Disneyworld
*Red Rock

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
*Email
*My friends' blogs
*Facebook
*Repeat


Four Favorite Foods:
*Sloppy Joes
*Macaroni & Cheese
*Chips and Salsa
*Nutella with pears

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
*Australia
*Fiji
*Hawaii
*Europe

Four People I Am "Tagging":
*Jenna
*Ally
*Ben
*Tian

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna do it... give me three days. also, please call me! i miss you!!! *muah* :)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that comment was from me... jenna cinnamon! :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I'm sorry I haven't called you! I haven't had time yet, you and Ally are both getting calls the moment I'm free! Jenna Cinnamon, I love you!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home