Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the good, the bad, and the ugly

Normally I rave about those harriet runs, right?

Well tonight's was less than enjoyable, and it was completely my fault.


First of all, I didn't have socks, but I thought what the heck, who cares? Oh boy, why didn't I know that no socks would cause blisters?

Second of all, I ran too fast. I managed to make it around a lot faster than I usually do, but I hadn't run in over a week, so I wanted to throw up everywhere.

Otherwise it was real good! I just know now that I am better off running slower and with socks.



Yours truly,
Christine

2 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

I haven't had any problems with blogger. I guess that makes up for infinite problems with email.

12:15 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Turns out all I had to do was close explorer and reopen it to make it work again!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home