Sunday, January 01, 2006

Faithwalkers!!!

So, Faithwalkers was awesome. God is so faithful and good!

A List:

1. Jessica Darling was there! She sang a song for us and shared something she'd written about how the last few years of her life have been...it was an incredible answer to prayer and a very moving way to start the week.

2. Jessica Nichols! I saw Jessie and was able to spend some time with her this week - I've missed that pretty little lady.

3. Running with Rachel and Maren in the wee hours.

4. Prayer, this was a conference surrounded by prayer. I thought I prayed enough, but I realized this week how much more I could and should be praying.

5. Being inspired to the point of just bursting at the seams with Jodi.

6. The Awakening conference in Amsterdam via satellite!!

7. Church planting!

8. Hoops coming to visit from Columbia

9. Two employees at the hotel came to know Christ during the conference!

10. My brother Eric had a baby, Andrew Charles Bearse!!

11. On the ride home, Ally and I were on the phone planning our visit this week (!) and she told me that Christine is going to be there too!


And now I've gotta get ready to go to bed because tomorrow I'm going to Iowa!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Are you gonna be back in town for the Rock on Friday?

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU inspire ME!!! Thanks for the great time - check out the pictures on Maren's site if you haven't already!!

Love you!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home