Friday, January 13, 2006

dry hands

I knew that my hands have been dry lately, but today I realized that I have dry hands.

They're all red with like freckly things around the knuckles. I looked down and saw blood coming from one of the cracks!

From now on I'm going to have lotion all the time!


Today was cube move day, and as I had nothing to move but a laptop and some office supplies, I was able to do it in about 2 minutes. So I got to leave right after lunch!

When I got home I saw that The Outsiders was on! Yeah Ralph Macchio! Johnny, Ponyboy, Dally, Darry and Sodapop - yep, looks like the gangs all here.

Speaking of the 80s. Last night I mixed up Delta Goodrem (Australian pop singer) with Delta Burke - Neither Rachel, Beth, nor Steve knew who I was talking about. I mean, I guess there's no good reason to know who she is, but I was surprised that Designing Women wasn't a part of their childhoods as it was mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home