Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You just never know

So tonight I was driving to Caribou after work. I got off at Excelsior and pulled over because my heat guage was...showing that my car was very very hot. So I pulled over and there just so happened to be a movie theatre right there...so I went to see a movie while my car cooled down enough to add coolant. I wanted to see Walk the Line, but I also wanted to just not think. So I saw Yours, Mine, & Ours.

Okay, let's get down to brass tacks. I was the only person in the movie theatre. The only person. I laughed, I cried - I feared nothing. Giant empty theatre, me, and a Dennis Quaid family comedy.





The only person in the theatre.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, it was a good date night?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

That's amazing. I'm honestly jealous. Best movie-going experience ever? Probably.

8:39 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

It was a great date night, taught me a bit about trusting God to provide for me car-wise...because even though it's got it's problems, I still always have a way to get to church and to work! And that's all a car is - heat or no heat.

Ben, it WAS the best movie-going experience ever, I kept looking around going "am I seriously the only person here?" and I got Chipotle first, so I was just eating, watching this movie, having the time of my life in a giant room by myself with a giant screen showing a movie.

Kara, I enjoyed the movie. I don't know what it is about these kinds of predictable family comedies - but whatever it is, it's great! I think Walk the Line is to blame for the empy theatre. Walk the Line and me needing something like that to crack me up regularly (that need is always fulfilled).

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home