Monday, December 12, 2005

My weekend

So it started when ACNielsen called me and told me some very nice news on Friday...

Then Saturday I bought a 2005 Chevy Malibu Classic (quite a contrast to old Red who, by the way, breathed his last breath on the way to the car dealership...what a way to go). The car dealer said to me as it was being towed into the lot that he wants to set it up in front of the dealership with a hummer driving over it. That would be so incredible!

Then yesterday I graduated. Jess and I escaped the massive crowd of graduates to go to the bathroom and drop off her jacket, and in that process got shuffled to the front of the line...where we quickly realized we were going to be the very first people to walk into the auditorium. Front row seats, accidentally!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Welcome to the world of college graudation. I hope it doesn't suck for you as much as it did/does for me.

And I'm so jealous of that car! Wowie zowie. That's like at least three times better than graduation.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Tian said...

seems like you have psyched yourself up for post-graduation life

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home