Friday, December 02, 2005

Marriage and boots

So today I was sitting on the bus looking down at my snowboots. My backpack was sitting on the seat next to me, and I was sitting cross-legged and somewhat diagonally. I was thinking about how much room I was taking up and that made me think about marriage. I realized at that moment that being married must be a lot like having a conjoined twin. So on the question of marriage, I say a resounding "no thank you."

Speaking of which, the other day I got some snowboots from a thrift store. Purple and tan, cowboy shaped, 1980s, snowboots. Lee and Karl both saw the identical boots on their mothers 20 years ago. These are the first shoes for snow I've had since I was 10 years old. Take that winter!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somewhere a mime is crying.

8:44 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

hahaha, good.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, even in his pain, he can still make you laugh. What a guy.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

Ha. The "marriage question" always depends on the "to who factor", Christine. Just wait till you meet some godly hotty who is all into you. You will gladly give up your extra seat.

Well maybe during that dating/courting.betrothal process... hehehe

10:35 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

well, it's true that I didn't think through this conclusion at all, but we'll just see about this "marriage" business. I definitely don't want anyone surgically attached to my hip or head.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They actually don't do surgery anymore. It's super glue.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home