Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's been awhile

Pictures! If you want to see an enormous version of any of them, just click it. Click it or ticket. (Thanks Rachel for that cd again!!!)

Lee and his parents, you absolutely can't tell them apart:


A montage of Rachel and I in our room at the retreat:


Maren looking at her pregnant picture and Sarah and Rachel wondering what's going on up north:


Rachel and I playing Apples to Apples:


The sad truth:


Maren and I at the Cube when ODYC did their acoustic show:


Shubs and Mare-bear:


Sarah and I with our pigtails:


I don't know where this picture came from...:


conjoined! in the temporary sense


hahahaha:


If Will was in a scary movie, I imagine he'd look not unlike he does in this picture:


Maren as Karl:


Will as Karl:


Karl as Karl:



More great pictures from Halloween:


Greece:


I wasn't here for this ghetto Karl madness, but I certainly heard about it:


Sarah, me, Stephen, Beth, Rachel and Tian after Joy and Chris' wedding:


Me displaying one of my unexpected talents:


Jimbo and Jess playing DDR at Sarah's:


The boys during the lap sitting exercise:


Monetarily true:


Uncle Ronnie and Daddy 50% smiling and 100% watching the game:


My mama, Aunt Linda and bro-i.-l. Darrick on the swing (where else would we gather??):


My aunt Linda and I:


My cousin Tommy and his wife Emily:


Darrick pretending to prepare to carve the turkey:


Melanie taking a picture of my Uncle Ronnie watching football:


My sister, about to punch out my lights:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unspar! said...

Who's that dude wearing those shirts that say things?

1:19 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

some dude

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home