Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I guess I forgot to blog about this, couldn't tell ya why.

My cost-benefit analysis teacher went to China for a conference two months ago. They wouldn't let him come back because of something on his Visa. So he's still in China. And so, we've had a replacement teacher who says things like "Unless you really screw up I'll give you an A. I don't care, it's not my class"


Poor Fanchang stuck in China.



What if I went to Texas in January? Why not, right? I have a car.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tian said...

The truth is, the poor teacher can eat hot pot everyday in China, probably still get paid, and all his students get "A". best win-win situation .ever

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

You should come visit me in Iowa. We could go to all the Amish stores and hang out it rural Iowa!!! It would be fun!

10:33 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Tian, I never thought of it that way. I guess he's living it up!

Ally, yes, I'm not sure when, but I can say that at some point we WILL be going to the amish store. I can't imagine anything more exciting than rural Iowa!! (that last part isn't true, but the first part is!)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home