Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Verdict is in!

So my camera screen broke today because of the freezing cold. I spent some time on ebay, even made a few bids on some dig. cams...but I figured out that actually the camera works just fine, I just have no screen...which means it's kind of like one of those old fashioned film cameras. Except that I have to fully trust the cameras ability to know whether or not flash should be on. But I trust my camera.

So the verdict is that what with it being a somewhat expensive month and next month being my first month of the rest of my life, working full time, until I RETIRE, I'm going to hold off on getting a replacement until say, February. Or post-christmas sales. Whichever comes first.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a man who can get you a good camera cheap when you do want to replace it. He has an ebay store, so if you find the user natcamedina, that's him.

9:00 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

thanks chelsey!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have good luck with electronic products, do you? I predict next week your cell phone will be involved in a garbage disposal incident.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home