Monday, November 07, 2005

SO HARD!

See, normally I would be online right now. Reading away messages, having conversations, generally wasting time. It's hard to just sit here! I don't know what to do except go to sleep or read a book!

Life is good.


So I heard from Marshall Fields tonight, it's a no...which I think is a good thing. I got some negative but quality advice from christinetwo about that position, so I'm going to be happy that I was rejected! I just gotta trust that God'll provide a job for me. Working with Lee at EcoLab would not be a bad thing at all. We could fast through every lunch break and just pray for the small group together. Right, Lee? Am I right?

Haha, I'm pretty sure God's got a plan with this whole "crossroads-of-my-life-gotta-find-a-career-to-support-myself-upon-graduation" stage. And when I stumble upon the right place to earn a living I'll be glad to have not been offered the first job available.

Plus tonight my supervisor told me that I can continue working part time with them until I find a job. I told her if I don't find one by Christmas I would need Faithwalkers time off, and it sounded like that wouldn't be a problem! So...good!


What an incredibly boring post for you people! I just crumbled a bag of chips and it scared the c-rap out of Muffin.

Muffin is sooooo cute!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work is highly overrated.

9:18 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I don't think I want a career either...but thank you so much for that encouragement and prayer, Kara! It seriously gives me a lot of peace that God is working just knowing someone all the way in South Dakota is praying about this! So thank you.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home