Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturdays

Sarah and I ran this morning around Lake Calhoun. Pretty lake, great company, good after-run lung feeling.

Then I went to Starbucks, where I had a humorous little conversation about how I order my Macchiato with the Starbucks employees. I think if I worked at the drive-thru Starbucks, I would be friends with those girls.

Then I went to Famous Daves because I was real hungry.

Then I brought my Famous Daves and Starbucks to the library where I started my homework.

Except it was sooo embarassing eating my famous daves at the library. I definitely did not think that through. I ate so slow to try to decrease the noise of the plastic plate, and the messiness. But I tried to eat it quickly too so I could be done with it. Oh man. But once it was gone, I felt much much better and much less embarassed.

Then my Macchiato and I did my Money and Banking assignment. I only had about three hours to do it, so I didn't think I would get it done...but man oh man, miracles. I totally finished it about 10 minutes before the library closed! YES!

And tonight? The ODYC CD release party!!!! Yeah woo! Then afterwards, I get to go see Jess and Neil's new kitten.

This was and will continue to be a good saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

A starbucks Macchiato is steamed milk with vanilla and caramel, then two shots of espresso poured over the milk and then foam on top.

It's the best coffee drink I've ever tasted in my life.

I like them to make it with whole milk, but then non-fat milk for the foam, because it's fluffier.

10:23 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

It's really easy, if you don't want to try it my special way just say "I'll have a grande caramel mock-ee-aw-toe"

grande is the medium size. if you want bigger say "venti," if you want it smaller say "tall."

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home