Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Recent revelations about my grades have caused me to believe that I am failing in my attempt to blow off school my last semester.

So yesterday in the middle of my first class (which was after my ACNielsen interview, interviews make me feel nasty), I just left and went home to take a nap.

This morning I decided not to go to this class either, I'm going to run around my old friend Harriet instead.


Scandalous!


Facebook Photo Albums!


On the next post, I think you'll find a few Halloween pictures...for now, a lake awaits me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

Dude. I want to hear about those interviews. I gag when I have to go to interviews. Do you?

12:44 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

yeah, I really do gag. It makes me sick even thinking about it.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home