Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday night

Tonight after work I went by Regency Woods apartments in Minnetonka to check out the apartments I've been looking at for next year. You know how you get an image in your head, and you have it all planned out, but then when you see it you realize it could never live up to what you'd daydreamed about? Okay, well that definitely did not happen tonight. It was really easy to find the apartments, they're less than a mile south of Ridgedale mall (which is right on 394), within walking distance to a Target and a Subway (amongst other things of course, but I just really like Target and Subway). But even though it's real close to civilization, the apartments find a way of seeming completely secluded from everything. Trees, a pond, underground parking, did I mention seclusion?

Anyway, then I got some good coffee and a coffee grinder.

Then I came home, watched the last episode of Laguna Beach (yep, two years in a row that the Laguna Beach season finale made me cry) and did laundry and made coffee. Minutes ago I decided to watch a movie, I said to myself "let's watch an old favorite," so as I sat there looking at my out of control movie collection - I'd like to have another bookshelf so I could have room for them all, and REALPHABETIZE!!!, but where would I put it? So I either wait until next year, or I get rid of half my movies - both good options. So, anyway, I was looking when I decided "hey, I haven't watched Face/Off in about 9 years.

What a strange night, laundry? coffee? regency woods apartments? Face/Off?!?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, alphabetizing movies.

3:35 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

me too!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home