Monday, October 17, 2005

Yesterday

The day started off with a wedding. Tears for Joy...and Chris.

I'm sure I'll post pictures on here shortly. It was such a sweet wedding, and the vows were so touching.


After the wedding Keith and I were talking, and he told me to have one of the guys kiss Lee at small group and say it was from him (Keith). So I just said "Will will probably do it" as I motioned to him across the room.

Shot to a few hours later when Will reluctantly walked up to Lee and said "hey man, how ya doin?" and then kissed him on the cheek. It was genuinely one of my favorite moments of all time. The only thing better was Lee's reaction.


Then I talked to Ally on the phone for a long time; we were talking about the Amish store where she likes to stock up on groceries, she said you can get boxes of spaghetti for 10 cents.

Can I get a WHAT?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

WHAT!

soo....did you get a picture of will kissing lee on the cheek?

I hope so. That's so sweet.

8:33 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I didn't get a picture because I was laughing and Ben had the camera, but I quickly got the camera to take a picture of their awkwardness afterwards.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to picture this scenario. I'm a little tempted to ask Lee about it. . .but better judgement says not to rip that scab off.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home