Saturday, October 29, 2005

Overdue pictures

Joy being given away:


Just before the vows:


Lighting the unity candle


And the kiss:


The FTAers that were all dressed up from the wedding:


Just moments after Will kissed Lee:


Ben and Lee:


Sarah doing dishes afterwards:








Shot to a week later because I left my camera at Sarah's house:






Will telling one of his infamous tales during icebreaker time:


Thumbs:


Points:


"It's all about me" - Will:


We had a lot of left over tomato soup last week, so Jimbo and Dave had some sort of contest:


Altoids:




Lee's Big 2-7:


Rachel and I sharing some BBQ Pork at the bash:


"Metamucil!?" - Lee:


The Quickerts doing the coolest thing I'd ever seen:

3 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Thanks Kara, I'm pretty grateful for all the cool people in the photos. I like your life too! You should explain further what the deal is with the hookah though, it pretty much baffles me. Where did you get a hookah?

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I was just thinking about the birthday pictures this morning on my way to work. I was curious to see the rest of them. Maybe you could share tomorrow night???

8:28 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I'll bring my computer!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home