Saturday, October 01, 2005

Old Red

I'm at Caffetto (where else would I be on my day off?)

30 minutes ago I left my apartment. I opened the car door, sat sideways on the seat so I could roll my pants up above my knees before swiveling on into the car. The other day I got home from meeting with Lee and Rachel and the bottom of my pants were all wet. My roommate Nikki asks "was it raining?" "no...oh, my pants? my car floods."

My car floods, and I've found that my crocs are ideal driving shoes.


So I was in my car, trying to brake as little as possible because whenever I step on the brake it makes a screeching whistley sound (a-like so: "screeeeeeeeeeaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech") and it's really nice out today (76 degrees), so when I was on the highway my car overheated. I blasted the heat until the check gages light turned off. It did. No bigs.

Never during this flooding, screeching, and overheating did I stop singing along to the music or to really even think twice about it...because it's just Old Red...he's quirky.




"Until you thought twice enough to decide it warranted a blog entry." - y'all
"Touche" - me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home