Monday, October 10, 2005

My morning conversation with the maintenance man

So, the maintenance man was working in my neighbor's apartment this morning...and we had a little conversation as I was leaving to go to school. He asked me when I was graduating, and what I was studying, then he asked if I was going to graduate school.

"No, I'm just going to get a job" - me
"You should go two more years, and get your masters" - him
"No, I can't afford to do that" - me
"Go two more years and then work two years and it's paid for!" - him
"Noo, haha I don't think I'm going to do that" - me
"Just do it" - him
"haha, I don't know..." - me
"say yes, please" - him
"we'll see" - me
"please say yes"- him


He really wanted me to go to graduate school...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tian said...

get a job, get a stable car. nice to read your blog. Tian

1:13 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Thanks Tian!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home