Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I do what I'm told

My friend Andre (the friend who is in the band I told you about) left me this message while I was axis:

Imeatingthebread (6:44:05 PM): hey christine
StepfordMustDie (6:44:06 PM): homework then axis!
Imeatingthebread (6:44:09 PM): get all your friends to do this
Imeatingthebread (6:44:10 PM): FOR TRIPLE J
click on here http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/net50/default.htm

and type into the artist field: "Jane Vs World" and the song field: "B-Grade Lisa Loeb"
we're not yet listed on the menu, but hoping if we all get our neighbours, work-pals and school friends to vote at least once this week, we might just get it added!
Imeatingthebread (6:44:20 PM): vote for us to be on radio !
Imeatingthebread (6:44:21 PM): :-)

Help a brotha out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home