Saturday, October 15, 2005

3 things

1. The interviews are just rolling in. Two analyst position interviews. I've gotta brush up on regression analysis dogs.

2. Ever since I decided my favorite meat is Italian Sausage, I don't even understand why I would ever buy any other kind of meat! Ground Italian Sausage is better than ground hamburger in both spaghetti AND Sloppy Joes. Italian Sausages are better than hot dogs. Bratwurst is also better than hot dogs. Anyhow, I've decided Italian Sausage is going to be a "trademark" of mine. If you want Italian Sausage, you come over to my house.

3. I'm going to the Walker Art Museum now, all by myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

What did you think of the Walker Art Center?

3:42 PM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

I decided not to go because there were approximately 10 trillian people walking around outside...I think there was something going on in the sculpture garden? Anyway, I went and saw The Island instead.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home