Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What was the first thing I did when I found out I had an ipod?

I downloaded an Abba cd



And then Amber walked in and handed me something from Estes Park...and I guess they deposited 100 dollars in my account due to tips. I was not aware that people in the laundry got tips...but they do. So what did I do? I got Tim McGraw's Live Like You Were Dying on itunes.


I about got the new Ben Folds, but then I thought Ima get that one on real cd that I can touch and that comes with the dvd.


Today is like Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

if we ever meet we'll probably laugh for like an hour based on how creepy we both are.

8:07 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

oh man, I just do not want to think about that.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home