Thursday, September 22, 2005

Stickies

Stickies...just what I needed to further organize every single aspect of my day.

For you not-mac-users, a Stickie is like a post-it note but it's on your computer...Susan at the Apple store programmed it to automatically turn on so that I would see a note she wrote to me when I got this little computer...after a week of stubbornly quitting the program every time I turned on the computer, I've finally discovered the awesomeness that is the Stickie.

Yesterday I wrote out every little thing I wanted to do that day, and after I did it I was able to put a little check by it, and man...it was awesome.

To do this on a regular post-it every day would be wasteful, and there wouldn't be enough room on it, and typing is so much quicker, and come on...it's me - I would lose it after five minutes.

Now the Stickie, and I don't think I'm exaggerating here, the Stickie is one of my best friends of all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home