Monday, September 26, 2005

Quotes

"It's like driving up Trail Ridge where there's snow all around you...except it's corn" - Ally on our drive to the camp

"What does that say?" - Ally (motioning towards the writing underneath the Camp Manitoubi sign)
"Land of God" - me
"Ohh...I thought it said Land of 600" - Ally

Amber handed us all gum Friday night and I told Christine that I had tuna breath. She couldn't stop laughing for a long time, later she explained to Ally and Amber that as we were all putting gum in my mouth that I'd said

"let's go unibreath!"

I never actually said that, but it's still a definite quote of the weekend

And during the iteam (small group) meeting:

"I don't like tv much....just Smallville really.....and Becker....I'll watch anything that's on" - Bemi

Bemi later started talking, telling someone about her friendships and I'm not even sure what else he was talking about:
"You didn't mention any of your friends - Stephanie, Christine Bonheim...."
(a while later)
"...the only thing that's keeping me awake is the ice cream later."
"Mute, mute, mute!" - Febus
The room erupted in laughter.

"Ohhh, look at that curly hair!" - Bemi before he sniffs my hair


And along with these quotes I'll have pictures to post in a wee bit too, but not now! Money, Banking and breakfast await me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home