Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fly attack, etc.

I would like a miniature fly swatter...one that I can fit in my wallet. Tonight at Caffetto there was a point where four flies were on my coffee cup, and 3 were settling themselves on my arms. What is this!? I looked around and didn't see any fly-attacks happening to anyone else!

I shower every day, so I don't understand what was going on. And then I don't wear perfume or anything like that...I just smell like a clean human being...and since when are flies attracted to coffee!? What is this? So, I'd like to reitterate how cool a teeny tiny fly swatter would be.

Also, I finished the crossword puzzle today...a kid next to me told me a Welsh priest was called a Druid (I already had the _ruid) and then my friend in my other class helped me out with AOL being an ISP...and that model houses are made of Balsa wood. So thanks to their help, that crossword got done. I love when the crossword gets done.

I had a great night though...and despite a loss of ipod, a migraine last night, and a two-hour-long fly attack tonight, I'm having a pretty good week!

I've been slacking with the running in the mornings, also with the not-lying-in-bed-for-a-half-hour-or-more-after-the-alarm-goes-off in the mornings. Tomorrow, so help me, I'm getting up right away to get my wednesday started off with a sha-bang!

I love you,
Christine

3 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

Was there a Sha-bang?
Sorry about the Migs (migraine). You want some of my imitrex?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

I really wanted to leave a comment saying "Ha ha! You are like one of those poor kids on TV!" but thought it was inappropriate.

<---restrains self often.

9:32 AM  
Blogger christinesfakeblog said...

Dearest Maren,
There was a shabang! It was like seriously the best run ever in my life. It was a total adventure where I found the backway into the golf course and ran around even though it was closed, then I was "chased" by some maintenance men on golf carts, and nearly had to climb over a fence to get out!

It was AWESOME!

And to Adam,
I'm cool with being a poor kid on tv. As long as I'm on tv.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home